|

Monday, August 08, 2005

Planning:

We’re in a planning phase here at Fulcrum Monkey. Several career paths have opened themselves up and we are taking steps, weighing our options. In short, we are planning. We know, as you do dear reader, that opportunity is not a lengthy visitor. So, we’ll till the soil and see what blooms first.

Sebastian had twenty four hours plus by himself this weekend due to poor roommate communication, but all is well. He had food and water aplenty, and left us choice deposits to signal his dissatisfaction. As the first on the scene responder M.B. was kind enough to deal with the situation in an organic way and shall be thanked with a boon of gin.

Typing is not pleasant for me as I sliced my finger tip deeply while landscaping BJ’s house this weekend, it was a gusher for a bit changing the water from the garden hose red. So for now I’ll leave you to ponder the eternal mysteries and type more when my cut heals a bit. I have a long to do list this week but might make it up to Fredrick’s tonight to catch whatever cinematic offering is in the offing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home