|

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I started with the longest individual paper that I have to write today - the professional development seven pager - I just finnished the final edit so it's onto the papers based on the miroteaching of a concpet lesson on "paradigm shift" that I did last night. I get to watch myself teach on video and write a paper on it. Then I get to grade an assignment I gave out after my teaching and write two short papers on the rubric and the results of that asessment. Then it's just typing up my journal and tutorial notes, writing a paper on a cooperative inquiry lesson, writing a webquest, writing three rationales for my professional portfolio based on papers that haven't been graded yet, and three or four other short papers and I'll be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home