|

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

There are 600 plus points in the class I am now in. I have only been graded on 200 of those points thus far and the class ends tomorrow night. I also have a job fair tomorrow on which my Fall employment depends. I got the dry cleaning this morning and started writing papers. I have written four papers today so far in excess of twenty pages and have many more to crank out. I also have a deadline on grading some papers that bluntly I am not going to make. It’s a simple question of priorities. I needed some down time last night so I watch Harold etc goes to White Castle – yeah – don’t watch this film. There is a tagline on the box that suggests it’s one of the funniest films of the year. They may be right, which is a sad comment on the state of American comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home