|

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Traveling: I am blogging from the law offices of Mr. BJ in Springfield MO. It's nice work if you can get it. I came down here last night after work with an Enterprise rental van filled to the gills with law books and furniture that his sister had been keeping for him in St. Louis. I think today we might just do a redesign on the front of his place - a little landscaping - you know the drill. I am at the moment camera less - so you'll get no pictures - I suppose it is a standard dwelling, but larger than what you'd see in my locality. His backyard could fit both a washers set up and I think two volleyball courts (not exaggerating) - of course you'd have to leave room for the neighbor's volleyball team as it's a duplex. He renting currently to his secretary's parents. I'm not sure if they prefer sand or hard court so we'll need to check with them before we hit the homo depot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home