|

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Strange day:

I slept in and had a late lunch. I fell back asleep while watching Spirited Away and now it’s 5:15 already. I’m not sure where the day went. I guess I’ve been really busy for several days now in the heat and it just caught up with me. I got enough done yesterday to warrant a day off, so it’s fine that I took one. I just hadn’t planned on it and I just sneezed. Shit. I hope this isn’t a later summer cold.

This just in, pictures of the landscaping and BJ’s new pad, BJ’s new dog Rowdy and 5,000 dollars in law books recently transported to his office by yours truly.

Rowdy:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Books:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Living Room Furniture:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Half a House:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We didn’t take a before picture, but before we started the planters had broken pots in them and the middle was defined by a row of old cinder blocks. We replaced the grey blocks with this tan brickwork.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We bought enough for three tiers, but decided to encircle a struggling plant in the yard with a circle of stones.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We put eight bags of dirt in the planters and another eight in the middle.

The planters got Japanese Boxwoods in the back and Green Mounding Junipers in front.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He can cut the Juniper Bonsai style if he wants.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We put three Hibiscuses in the center and then mulched everything in with a few inches of the red stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So all this education is good for something after all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home