|

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My girl is not a morning girl. Her consciousness is un. We were going to go get a big breakfast at Uncle Bills or maybe even Bevo, but she needs more time to dream. So I am surfing the web and trying to think of what I should get done today. I need to run by UMSL and have my transcripts sent out to a few places, I have several of those sorts of logistical paper work errands to run around town. I have decided that I am not going to let myself sleep another day away with accomplishing more than a few loads of laundry. I want to start getting in shape again so I might try to bike around Tower Grove Park, weather permitting. I am told that there is this magic formula for weight loss where you eat less and exercise more, strange but true. Maybe I’ll eat a small but healthy breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home