|

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I went golfing at Ruth Park yesterday with Brad and just to do something different we skipped the cart and walked. The upside would be that it was cheap – seven bucks for nine holes if you’re walking. At less than a dollar a hole, that is cheap golf and good exercise. The downside for me was that I wasn’t used to that much motion and I stressed my back on the seventh hole. I twisted wrong and tore a muscle. It hurt to finish, but is wasn’t bad, but as the day continued the torn muscle began to hurt and swell until I was icing it down and taking pain pills. I really didn’t know how badly I was hurt until Jes and I went to fly kites in a field of freshly mown grass. I kept sneezing and each sneeze seized the torn muscle – I felt like I kept getting stuck with a hot poker. Later on I tried to go out for Kat’s birthday, happy birthday Kat, but had to come home, as I really needed to keep ice on the injury. I was up and down all night with ice and such. We were going to go to Six Flags on Sunday, but that is going to depend on how I am feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home