|

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It occurs to me that I haven’t had any coffee since last week sometime, maybe Thursday. I slept ten hours again last night. Maybe I need to go back on the bean to achieve a normal schedule. I’ve had enough of a break, now it’s time to get back into the game. Wait, does the game not start again for me until July? You have to admit that teaching does come with some job perks. So I guess I need a new game for the summer.


There’s a great deal of reading in the classics that I could get caught up on. I do have to pass a grammar exam for certification and I’ve been putting that off until now. I bought a textbook for the class and am going to relearn the fundamentals autodidact style. I need to exercise as well, to bring down the weight and the blood pressure. There’s a wedding to plan and a life to build… I guess that will fill the time nicely until I start teaching again. I need to start making lists or I’ll never get through with any of it.


My friend Tyler had a party on Saturday and I got to spend time catching up with friends that I don’t get to see very often anymore. Tyler’s wife is pregnant with identical girls due two days after our wedding date. Life continues to happen at an alarming rate. We had Mexican beer and I had a little too much tequila, but not so much that I couldn’t win some money at poker and “talk smart,” as my father calls it, until the wee hours of the morning.

The poker money is going to turn into climbing shoes for the gym or maybe it will cover my Six Flags expenses for Kat’s birthday. What should I spend my ill got gains on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home