|

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our friend Linda was on NPR the other day (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11225337). Kinda cool. You have to listen to the clip to hear her; she explains why she is voting for Hilary given her record on the war.

I guess I could have posted from K.C. – I was a little busy with the A.P. class. I had to read several books and write five short papers. I had a good time with Jason and Tiff. I brought left over BBQ from Erica’s party for dinner on Sunday. We snacked on that more on Monday and then we went to a Japanese Hibachi for their anniversary on Tuesday. I made a modified gumbo on Wednesday (file’ is hard to find on the Kansas border so I had to flub with savory and thyme), and Tiff made a great meatloaf meal on Thursday. It’s a little daunting to get a preview of how busy we will be with a young child. Their daughter Triton Emily is charming, but is also a handful.

I got back to St. Louis last night and then we spent today in Illinois at a BBQ for Jes’ stepmother’s brother. We keep moving closer to owning a house and having a child. We’ve started packing already. Our chickens have not yet hatched, and yet we count them anticipatorily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home