|

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Strange things are afoot at the circle K my friends. As I left my house this morning and began the walk down my driveway to my car, which I park behind the house, I noticed a small headless squirrel. Further investigation revealed not one, but three headless baby squirrels, several blood stains from various stages of their demise and no offending creature in sight. Since I would imagine the body to be the meatiest part, what’s with the decapitation? Is there a French Revolution underway in the land of small squirrels? Is squirrel brain a kitty delicacy? Three dead baby squirrels in your path on your way to work, after you’ve been in combat with a bird earlier in the week, will make you question what the universe has up its sleeve. The critter omens are coming fast and furious with nary a Shaman in sight to make with the interpretation.
What changed post squirrel? I went home at lunch to discover that the realty company had finally sent someone over to clean out the garage. I had talked with the guys for a bit. This is odd as I just told Vanessa I would clean out a space in the garage to store her car for the weekend and here that wish has come to pass. How are three dead squirrels an omen of garage cleaning? Certainly it’s good Feng Shui that all that shit is out of there. Now I have some place to set up my garage sale. This is good, right?
Well, if they are coming true then I best get wishing. We’re going to play a little Wayne Dwyer game called manifesting intentions.
I do need a new roommate. I need a roommate ASAP to help with bills and generally be a force for good in this our troubled universe. My manifested roommate will drop into my metaphorical lap in the next few days and we will have a grand time this summer with multiple siestas to fill our lives with party-rific joy. This new roommate will be nearly issue free and will fit into my life like a ceramic statue of a saint fits into your garden for all to love and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home