|

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Meaning to do this in an E-Vite, but don't have everybody's contact in there. So please know if you don't get an invite in your inbox, it's not on purpose. You're still welcome at any and all of the weekend's events.

August 22 is coming, kinda like a freight train. I don't know if you're all feeling it, but I know I am, and I know some of us have talked about a plan. I think everybody needs to do what's best for them, so I'm working out what that means for me.

And I think it means you.
(and a tattoo)

So, here's my plan.

Friday, August 21:

6pm-??? - Open house, movies. Anybody who wants to be along for the whole day on Saturday is welcome to crash upstairs. I don't think I want to go out, and I'm fine with or without company. Let me know if you want to come by.

Saturday, August 22:

7:30 am - (yeah, if you do crash here, sometimes there's a wake up call kinda early) Up with Elliot.

8:00 am - Waffles

8:30 am - 2 or 3 estate sales

10:30 am - Tattoo - location TBD

1:00 - let Fin out for a run

1:30 pm - meet up with Sandy (and others?) for lunch, hit Thrift Stores

4:00 pm - back to circle K for down time

6:00 pm - dinner at Chimichangas

7:30 pm - back to circle K for general togetherness - BYOB and/or snacks

8:00 pm - thrift store / estate sale (white elephant?) gift exchange
(Elliot to Mom's for overnight)

9:00 pm till whenever - poker & pool, stories & such.

This is tentative and subject to change, but let me know if you're interested in any or all events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home